You find yourself stalking people’s track results whenever you have Internet.
- While composing your Christmas list you realize everything you want is related to track. Trainers, brightest pair of spikes, spandex, etc.
- You spend an entire practice on block starts.
- Indian runs.
- You are hungry all the time from two-a-days.
- You are having to dodge footballs because it’s football season and your track wraps around the football field.
- Cross country.
- The thigh area of your pants is getting tighter and the waist area is getting bigger.
- A “day off” consists of being sore from the previous practice and dreading whatever brutal workout your coach has for you the next day.
- The workout you finally mastered at the end of last season is now your worst enemy again.
- Watching the newbies drop like flies during the “weed out” workouts.
- You learn that tires are multipurpose. They don’t JUST go on vehicles, they also get flipped.. by you.. at practice.
- Reps, reps, and more reps in the weight room.
- You get shin splints from running the loop around your school.
- Turbo jav.
- You find yourself washing your hands whenever you are near a sink because your hands are so dirty from whatever crazy circuit your coach made up that day.
- You run every day….but you do field events.
- Grass vaulting.
- You have a countdown for when coach will finally let you bust out the throwing implements and pits.
- You don’t know what to wear to practice because in the morning it’s cold, but in the afternoon it’s hot.
- You look like a sweaty mess in class… sorry fellow students, we have to practice sometime.
- Ice baths become your favorite kind of bath.
- You have a countdown until indoor starts.
Lol love it !